• providing support and solving problems of application users
• liaise between the IT department (programmers, database administrators, business analysts) and the end users
• initial screening of reported errors and assign them to the development team
• conduct testing of developer patches
• preparation of procedural documentation
• user training of supported software
• problem analysis and reporting
• active participation in raising the standards of support service
• high English language skills (written and spoken) (minimum B2)
• high motivation to work in the area of IT support
• good communication skills
• great troubleshooting skills
• analytical skills
• team work orientation
• ability to be well-organized
• ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• readiness to quickly adapt to changes
• openness to occasional business trips
Nice to have:
• German language
• Practical basic understanding of software installation in Windows 10 environment is beneficial; experiene with: Jira, Confluence, Active Directory
We are ista IT Division Poland called Pionista - pioneers of ista - TecCrew at ista Shared Services Polska company within the international ista Group.
Our goals are development, support and testing of applications and systems, IT infrastructure administration and process automation based on Robotic Process Automation.
You can meet us in a new, modern office at Dworcowa 25 street in the heart of Gliwice. We work in a hybrid system as well as remotely.
Take a look at our social media profiles to get to know us better:
Wherever you are - join us!
"pionista" ist unsere Kultur, es geht darum, Pioniere in unserer Branche zu sein, um Engagement, Mut, Empathie, Fokus und Humor. Außerdem ist Lernen ein Schlüsselelement.